Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.9 - added support for Samsung SGH-T999 and additional features for GT-I9300
Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.9 is out! Added support for Samsung SGH-T999 and World's first Repair IMEI for Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S3!
Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.4.9 Release Notes
- Added support for the following models:
- GT-I9300 - added world's first Repair IMEI, Write Firmware.
- SGH-T999 - added Unlock, Write Firmware, Read/Write/Repair NVM (thanks to Mr. vikas kumar).
- Released some improvements to the main software.
Note! To make Repair IMEI of GT-I9300 You have to perform the following steps:
- Write "GT-I9300_for_Repair_IMEI.oct" firmware from the support area
- Write "GT-I9300_Root" firmware from the support area to root the phone
- Connect phone to PC via Micro USB cable
- Install required driver
- Type correct IMEI
- Click "IMEI fix" button
- Follow software instructions (prompts)
Note! During Repair IMEI procedure you'll have to reconect phone to USB and UART ports (follow software instructions). Thus you'll need to have both Micro USB and Samsung Micro UART cables.
Also note: after repair IMEI procedure, you have to wait 2-3 minutes for network signal to appear. Pay attention that network signal will be available only with this fimware (phone will have no network after reflash with other firmwares)!